Scott Report Friday, December 7, 2007
Friday, December 07, 2007
- a look at Scott's activities in the past week and the week ahead
****** Scott's Annual MP's Open House is Tuesday, December 18th, 3:30-6:00PM, at the Wolfville Lions Hall, Elm Street. All Welcome.
Monday, December 3
- Scott returned to
- Meeting of the Liberal Caucus Policies and Priorities committee
- Meeting of the House Tactics committee
- Scott asked questions in Question Period about the wireless spectrum auction. Click here.
Tuesday, December 4
- meeting of the House of Commons Industry Committee where witnesses included the president of the Hotel Association of
- Scott again asked question in Question Period about the wireless spectrum auction. Click here.
- meeting with the Canadian General Accountants Association
- meeting with the president of the Canadian Medical Association
- attended reception for the Moderator of the United Church of Canada
Wednesday, December 5
- Meetings of the
- Meeting of the House of Commons Industry Committee where the subject of the impact of the appreciating value of the Canadian dollar on the Canadian economy was discussed. Witnesses included the president of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce; the president of the Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters Association; and the Forest Products Association of Canada.
- Scott issued a press release calling for action on violence against women and rural poverty. Click here.
- The Annual Liberal Party Christmas Party was held in the evening.
Thursday, December 6
- Meeting of the House of Commons Industry Committee where witnesses from
- Scott asked a question to the PM on whether he had discussed the wireless spectrum auction with Brian Mulroney. The PM refused to answer Click here.
Friday, December 7
- Scott was in the House all day and returns to NS in the evening.
And the week ahead .
This weekend Scott will be at the Kentville Fire Department Christmas Party on Saturday and the Kings Meadow Open House in
Scott returns to
24 Harbourside Dr., Suite 101A
Tel: (902) 542-4010
Toll Free (NS): 1-888-585-0550
Fax: (902) 542-4184
Monday to Friday
9:00 to 12:30
1:30 to 4:30
Ottawa Office - Scott Brison, M.P.
915 Confederation Building
House of Commons
Tel: (613) 995-8231
Fax: (613) 996-9349